Onqanet Technologies believes in helping all customers to the best of our abilities, and has consequently prepared a thoughtful refund policy. There may be some case of customer dissatisfaction due to many reasons. In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their projects and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows: If you have any questions about our cancellation and refund Policy than please feel free to contact us so that we may further help you.
Refund Policy Terms
* We will try our level best to offer quality services that meets our clients’ needs.
* In case, any client is not completely satisfied with our services we can provide a refund. All refunds will take maximum of 7 working days to process and it will be refunded in your account through direct deposit in your bank account.
* If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same Bank account.
* Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
* There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests after the initial 30 days non-conditional money back period will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time. Taxes can’t be refunded by us as they are deposited directly at the end of each month, however it might be possible to reclaim those directly from the government.
For any further queries related to refund drop us an email at email@example.com